Urgent Temp to Permanent Opportunity with Global Association
Our client is a leading global trade association with around 800 members from over 60 countries. It is the gatekeeper to safety in an industry where a marginal difference has a substantial impact.
In this multifaceted role, you will support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the delivery of the marketing, communications and events plan that will raise their profile and their impact in the industry.
- Support the development of marketing and communications plans and campaigns.
- Manage our website and social media channels including the creation of engaging content.
- Support our events programme including venue identification and liaison, speaker, delegate and sponsor liaison, and on-site support.
- Support the creation and production of marketing collateral, publications, conference materials and videos.
- Support membership and internal communications across all platforms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in a broad marketing and communications role ideally with exposure to events management.
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisational skills as well as great attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure and to a high standard at all times.
- Experience of the energy sector or a membership organisation would be advantageous.
- A strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
This is an URGENT temp to perm opportunity. Interviews will take plave w/c 1st March with a proposed start date no later than 15th March.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the ‘apply for this role’ button.