A leading trade association is currently recruiting for an interim Policy Adviser.
This 6-month fixed term contract is an exciting opportunity that will ensure the effective coordination of the organisation’s work on Brexit. You will be providing key analysis to colleagues and working with other trade associations to understand the impact of Brexit on the industry.
- Undertake detailed and complex analysis of Brexit-related policy
- Help internal colleagues and external stakeholders understand what the policies mean and the implications for them
- Work with key external stakeholders and other trade associations in relation to Brexit-related workstreams
Key skills and experience required
- An evidence-based approach to policy making, decision making, and problem solving
- Experience of leading and analysing complex regulation issues
- Previous exposure to Brexit work is essential
This is an exciting role which provides an excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your analytical expertise at a critical time for the organisation. This is a 6-month FTC position starting at the end of September.
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1907-6769.