Interim PR Manager for fixed term contract in a professional services organisation
We are recruiting an interim PR Manager to work for an international law firm. The PR Manager will develop relationships with journalists and play a key role in the firm's busy press office. This is a 12 month fixed term contract to start in June with flexible working arrangements.
- Translate the intellectual capital of the firm into compelling content for target media outlets
- Track the news agenda, research and develop media contacts, identifying PR opportunities
- Advise spokespeople on strategic media handling
- Develop and implement public relations plans for specific work groups
Required Experience, Skills, and Attitude:
- Substantial media and PR experience ideally gained in professional services or a global organisation
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, focused on Corporate or B2B communications
- Experience of issues and crisis handling and advising senior stakeholders on media engagement
- A good understanding of social media in the B2B context
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.