Education Charity seeks Interim Press Officer
An established education charity are looking for a press officer to help support their team for 2-3 months during a busy period. This is an exciting time to be a part of this organisation, with the opportunity to support on the development of some fascinating campaigns and projects.
- To support the Head of Communications & Campaigns in delivering the media strategy
- To develop, deliver and evaluate media plans for all campaigns, programmes, prizes and any other areas that need PR
- Targeted story generation and intuitive media relations
- Expertise of media – both publications and individual journalists
- Management of an agency
- Reactive PR
Key experience and skills required
- Demonstrable experience as a press officer, either in house or agency
- Strong creative ability in the generation of appropriate story ideas
- Ability to create profile opportunities by responding to the news agenda
- Experience of communicating key messaging through social media
To apply for this fantastic interim Press Officer position, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
We recruit the people responsible for an organisation’s communications, reputation, change, and influence. Our team of specialist headhunters is deeply connected to and embedded within, the communications, policy, advocacy, public relations, and sustainability industries. To find out more about Ellwood Atfield and to register please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com