A representative body is looking for a Public Affairs Assistant on an 8-month FTC.
A leading representative body is currently recruiting for an interim Public Affairs Assistant on an 8-month fixed-term contract. You will be part of a public affairs team of 8, assisting with projects and speech writing during a particularly busy time.
The role will be on a pro rata salary of up to £27,000 dependent on experience and is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
- Working on projects alongside the Public Affairs Advisors
- Assisting in the preparations of select committee meetings
- Preparing briefings and speeches for the senior team
- Parliamentary monitoring
Key skills and experience required
- Some experience from either parliament/agency/in-house
- Knowledge and some exposure to policy and public affairs
- Campaigns experience would be great
- Someone adaptable and willing to learn
This role is very fast-moving, so will be interviewing in the next two weeks with a view to starting by the end of July. However, for the perfect candidate they could wait a notice period of up to one month.
If you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1907-6745.