A university based in London is looking to recruit a Senior Internal Communications Officer.
This role sits in the Marketing and Communications Directorate, and you will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating effective communications activities to the university's staff and students. It is a 12-month fixed-term contract and will be paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Support the development and delivery of an annual operational plan for internal and student communications
- Assist in managing key internal communications channels
- To manage the delivery of key corporate campaigns for staff and students
- Plan and manage the production of ‘people profiles’, highlighting members of staff, for use in internal communications
Key skills and experience required
- Recent experience of working in a content management role
- You need to be proactive and able to adapt your writing to varying audiences
- Strong systems skills that include Mailchimp
- Recent experience from a University environment would be highly beneficial
For more information, or to apply for the Senior Internal Communications Officer position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number EF-1905-6675.