A global law firm is looking for a Social Media Consultant on a 12-month FTC.
An international law firm with their head office in London is currently looking for a Social Media Executive, to build a social media strategy and take ownership of the global accounts. This is a 12-month FTC, and you will work closely with the Global Head of Communications as well as the branding and media relations teams. This role is paying up to £49,000.
- Lead on all social media, crafting dynamic and engaging visual content
- Take responsibility for all aspects of PPC performance from targeting, bid strategy, content, performance optimisation and on-site conversion
- Set up and optimise paid social campaigns
- Monitor global social media channels
- Handle audits and analyses of the firm’s general social media presence
- Develop a strategy for the organisation’s global and local LinkedIn presence
- Act as a social media adviser to staff
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of PPC, Display and Social
- Previous experience of working within the legal sector is essential
- Strong writing skills and examples of social media content you have created
- Analytical skills, and experience using monitoring and analytical tools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com quoting the reference EF-1903-6453.