An organisation within FS is looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Officer on a 6-month FTC.
A leading organisation in the financial services sector is currently looking for a Stakeholder Engagement Officer on a 6-month FTC.
You will be in charge of developing and proactively supporting the delivery of an end-to-end aligned external communications strategy across all areas and stakeholders of the organisation.
- Support, and assist with, the delivery of the stakeholder engagement strategies and plan on time and within budget, receiving direction and guidance from the Stakeholder Engagement Manager
- Support engagement with stakeholders by producing a broad range of engagement and communication activities, including event management, presentations, script-writing, email, and the production of other assets, as relevant
- Support the efforts of the Stakeholder Engagement Manager and Director of Communications in proactively identifying market influence opportunities
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of working in stakeholder engagement
- Work experience in communications within a complex matrix organisation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced communications or stakeholder engagement team
This is a fast-moving role and will be starting as soon as possible, so if you are interested, please submit your CV via the ‘apply’ button below, quoting the reference EF-1908-6834.