A multinational energy company are looking for an interim Sustainability Reporting Manager
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Reporting, this role is part of the team delivering the organisation’s financial and non-financial reporting suite.
You will be helping to manage the delivery of the 2018 sustainability report and AGM materials, documenting processes as part of the handover of responsibility. The role is for between 3-6 months, with a start date of the 18th March.
Main responsibilities .
- Develop and deliver political, policy, media and digital engagement activities building Sustainability Reporting
- Finalise data verification: working with key contributors across the business to document data and proof points
- Oversee / support the non-financial assurance exercise, culminating in the assurance statement and management letter: considering how to implement the findings next year
- Document the existing materiality process and form a recommendation for next year’s process in partnership with key stakeholders in the business
- Project and schedule management of the Sustainability Report (SR)
- Support the on-press process: checking printing and scatter proofs etc.
- Manage the GRI process
- Lead the development of online sustainability content the website and check that content is built correctly and accurately
- Contribute to written AGM briefs on key sustainability issues
- Complete proof reads of the SR and AGM briefs
- Manage the reporting stakeholder map and ensure it is up to date
- Develop the communications plan for launch of the SR and the remainder of 2019
Skills and experience
- Experience of sustainability and sustainability reporting within a large, ideally FTSE 100, organisation is essential
- Strong project management and organisational skills are a must, including managing multiple deadlines and delivering work on time
- Excellent written communication skills are necessary – the ability to write well, proof read, edit and maintain attention to detail and high standards at all times
- Must be willing to get stuck in and work as part of a small team at a busy and fast-paced time
- The successful candidate will be expected to get up to speed with the style guide and brand quickly
- Experience of the energy sector would be advantageous but is not essential
For more information or to apply for this position, please send in a copy for your CV using the apply button and quoting reference OF