Get experience at a leading professional services firm.
Ellwood Atfield is the fastest growing and most successful specialist recruitment firm within the corporate affairs space. Having grown incrementally by 20% over the past three years, and with exciting future growth plans, we are searching for talented individuals who can help to build our business, shape our story and provide an exemplary service to our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly sociable, confident intern who will be happy to support in a wide range of business roles including marketing and events.
You will be acting as the face and voice of the company. One main responsibility will be to oversee the reception area and to provide a warm welcome and positive experience to our candidates and clients.
We can offer, on top of a generous salary, exposure to all areas of the business and a fantastic working environment. We are looking for a recent graduate or school leaver who has big ambitions who we can help grow over a few months this summer. You should be willing to get involved with various different tasks and projects, you won't just be making the tea at Ellwood Atfield.
Your key duties will include:
- Answer the mainline telephone and direct all calls, taking accurate informative telephone messages when consultants are unavailable.
- Monitoring the inquiries inbox, and appropriately escalating queries.
- Meet and greet visitors on arrival, provide refreshments and deliver an exceptional and memorable Front of House experience.
- Oversee and pro-actively manage meeting room calendars, helping to ensure all meetings run to time and rooms are always immaculate.
- Arrange couriers, regular consumable orders and other services as needed for staff or guests.
- Some administrative support (familiarity with Microsoft office packages is essential) e.g. printing, binding, document formatting, database management and some data entry.
- Assist with arranging events, including setting up rooms and providing refreshments. Working closely with our support team to ensure our internal and external events are delivered to a high standard.
- A range of other ad-hoc tasks, including occasional out of hours working, may be necessary to ensure everything runs smoothly, so a roll up your sleeves attitude is essential!