Internship opportunity at Ellwood Atfield
Ellwood Atfield is the fastest growing and most successful specialist recruitment firm within the corporate affairs space. Having grown incrementally by 20% over the past three years, and with exciting future growth plans, we are searching for talented individuals who can help to build our business, shape our story and provide an exemplary service to our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly sociable, confident intern who will be happy to support in a wide range of business roles including marketing and events.
We can offer, on top of a generous salary, exposure to all areas of the business and a fantastic working environment. We are looking for a recent graduate or school leaver who has big ambitions and can help grow over a few months this summer. You should be willing to get involved with various different tasks and projects, you won't just be making the tea at Ellwood Atfield.
Your key duties will include:
- Oversee and proactively manage meeting room calendars
- Assist with arranging events, working closely with our support team to ensure our internal and external events are delivered to a high standard
- General office maintenance e.g refill coffee dispensers, arrange confidential waste and recycling pick-ups, refilling printers with paper.
- Meet and greet visitors on arrival, provide refreshments and deliver an exceptional and memorable Front of House experience
- Answer the mainline telephone and direct all calls, taking accurate informative telephone messages when consultants are unavailable
- Arrange couriers
Assisting with a broad range of marketing tasks including but not limited to:
- Producing and scheduling social media posts
- Assisting in the creation and execution of events
- Formatting and proof-reading documents
- Some admin, mainly utilising our CRM system around events and email activities
General admin support
- Monitoring the inquiries inbox, and appropriately escalate queries.
- Some administrative support (familiarity with Microsoft office packages is essential) e.g. printing, binding, document formatting, database management and some data entry.
- A range of other ad-hoc tasks, including occasional out of hours working, may be necessary to ensure everything runs smoothly, so a roll up your sleeves up attitude is essential!