GamCare is looking to hire a new Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Advisor
GamCare is an independent charity that is a leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone harmed by gambling in Great Britain. They offer a wide range of support, including treatment and education programmes for those affected by gambling harms.
This is an exciting time to get behind an excellent cause as the organisation expands their team with a key hire. As their new Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Advisor, you will be responsible for leading the internal communications for the organisation and creating compelling engagement that enhances and champions engagement with staff.
Reporting in the Director of People and working closely with the Policy and Communications team, this is a strategic role that will continue the development of the organisation and have a hugely positive impact. The successful candidate will be the lead person for developing, implementing, and evaluating their new internal communications strategy as part of their continued growth and development in GamCare services and the investment in their people. This opportunity plays a pivotal role in advising the Chief Executive and senior Directors around key engagement and measures successes.
- Devise and implement an internal communications strategy and plan that measurably enhances employee’s understanding and engagement with GamCare’s strategy, goals and narrative
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with senior leadership and other key internal stakeholders and business partners to enhance communication capabilities within the organisation
- Support the development of employee engagement digital initiatives that promote the health and wellbeing of our staff, embraces diversity and inclusion whilst utilising new platforms for communicating
Key skills and experience required
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing effective internal communication strategies and a proven track record of successful employee engagement
- A solid track record of building strong working relationships with senior internal stakeholders and proven ability to counsel and coach leaders and business partners on communications best practice
- An excellent understanding of internal communications channels, including digital channels
- Ellwood Atfield and GamCare are committed to a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by following the link below.
Closing date: 9am 28th July21
First stage interviews: 4th and 5th August 2021
Second stage interviews: 9th August 2021