Leading business in the energy sector needs to hire a talented Internal Communications professional
A leading business in the energy sector needs to hire a talented Internal Communications professional to support their busy and fast-paced team. As the Internal Communications Consultant for the retail business you will be supporting on internal projects and campaigns with the responsibility of channel management, crafting messages and coordinating internal events. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and the ability to take complex information and translate it into accessible language to reach a vast and 'hard to reach' audience.
- To support the Internal Communication Manager in the delivery of effective internal communications process
- Delivery of customer and company-wide initiatives that are developed by the Customers Internal Communications team
- Development and delivery of divisional communications
- Regularly review the effectiveness of communications (channel and content) and in order to ensure that content is of the highest quality and that channel usage is optimised
- Maintain and develop divisional intranet sites ensuring their use as an effective communications tool
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in supporting the delivery of successful internal communications activities and events.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of communications issues and their impact on employee engagement
- An understanding of communications channels and their operations
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilize your proven internal communications expertise, working for a well-recognised major corporate brand. You will have plenty of scope to create engaging communications and will play a key role in shaping employee communications in a highly dynamic environment.