A leading professional services provider seeks an Internal Communications Manager
My client is a professional service provider working within the engineering and maritime space. They are seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join them in their recently restructured IC Team.
- Work with key business stakeholders to create communications campaigns to meet business objectives and align the wider communications strategy
- Work closely with other members of the IC team to support the communication of their business strategy
- Lead IC for strategic change projects
- Build relationships and trust with senior leaders, and provide strong advice to them on IC
- Identify and design content for different target audiences
Key skills and experience required
- Significant experience in an internal communications role- ideally in an organisation of 2000+ employees
- Excellent writing skills, and strong spoken communication
- Confident working with senior leaders
- Experience creating and publishing content in SharePoint and using other Microsoft O365 tools, such as Teams, Forms and Stream.
For more information please contact Catherine Almond at firstname.lastname@example.org