A leading medical nutrition brand is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager
Our client, a leading global brand within the medical nutrition space is looking to hire an Internal Communications Manager to join their team. The organisation is committed to bringing health through food and changing the world’s nutrition for the better.
Working closely with the HR Director, the Internal Communications Manager will work to develop and deliver an engaging internal communications plan to spread the organisations key objectives in an informative way. This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the internal communications of a new business area across the UK and Ireland region.
- Work collaboratively and lead on the development of an internal communications plan ensuring messaging caters for a diverse stakeholder group including medical professionals
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders across a variety of business areas
- Ensure engaging and informative content is created and successfully disseminated across internal channels including the intranet and newsletters
- Support the wider business leads to develop effective communication strategies
- Monitor the success and engagement with internal communications content ensuring content is achieving appropriate levels of activity.
Key skills and experience required
- A strong interest in internal communications
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working across a range of internal channels such as the intranet and other digital channels
If you would like to apply for the position of Internal Communications Manager, please click the apply now button.