This multinational technology business needs to hire a new Internal Communications Manager
Our client, an inspirational global technology business, is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to focus on the coordination and management of Internal Communication events and campaigns. As part of a small team the role will help to set the direction of internal communications, with exposure to senior stakeholders, as well as 22,000 colleagues across the world. With an ambition to become one of the world’s leading technology companies, this exciting role will help to drive employee engagement and support business growth.
- Develop and deliver key employee communications across the business
- Management of IC channels, including online platforms and employee events
- Work and support the Director with the effective management of senior stakeholders, up to and including Executive Committee level
- Engage with the wider business to ensure an open and ongoing flow of information
- Ownership of the communications aspects of global projects and initiatives including the colleague survey
- Maintain and bring to life internal content for business.
Key skills and experience required
- Ability to lead and drive IC and employee engagement activities, including employee events
- Confident and committed to team achievement
- Excellent writing skills and ability to deliver with a clear mindset
- Comfortable with autonomy and being in the driving seat of regular channels and large global projects
- A visible engagement with senior leaders
- Experience of working within a corporate environment is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding and innovative communications team. For more information or to apply for this position, please send in a copy for your CV using the apply button and quoting reference JS-1812-6295