Exciting opportunity to communicate transformation in the education sector
We are working with a leading academic establishment to find an Internal Communications Manager for a two-year, fixed-term contract, to start asap. You will support the delivery of a comprehensive communications strategy to engage all members of the organisation and its community in a major transformation programme. The role will report to the Head of Change Communications (also to be appointed).
- Deliver key elements of the strategy, including the design and delivery of engagement events, drafting of materials such as presentations, Q&As, emails, web copy, scripts and speeches
- Lead on the production of video, artwork and other supporting creative materials
- Ensure materials are developed to the highest standard, seeking input from relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with a wide number of internal colleagues, building strong relationships to ensure that communication activities are coordinated and planned
- Update online channels and use the organisation’s content management system to ensure that information is available to audiences and regularly updated.
Key skills and experience required
- Relevant experience of working in a large organisation in an internal communications role is essential
- Effective planning and organisational skills, including writing and delivering communications plans
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport and the ability to effectively influence others in their area of expertise
- Proven success in developing comprehensive change communication plans for a wide range of audiences
- The ability to introduce a step-change in how internal audiences engage with an organisation.
Please apply below or contact Rachel Smith for more information: email@example.com