Marketing and Communications Specialist required for a trade association in the energy sector.
IMCA is a leading global trade association in the multibillion-dollar offshore oil, gas and renewable energy industries. The Association represents the vast majority of offshore marine contractors and the associated supply chain, with around 800 members from over 60 countries. It is the gate keeper to safety in an industry where a marginal difference has a substantial impact.
In this multifaceted role, you will support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the delivery of the marketing, communications and events plan that will raise our profile and our impact in the industry.
- Support the development of marketing and communications plans and campaigns.
- Manage our website and social media channels including the creation of engaging content.
- Support our extensive international events programme including venue identification and liaison, speaker, delegate and sponsor liaison, and on-site support.
- Support the creation and production of marketing collateral, publications, conference materials and videos.
- Support membership and internal communications across all platforms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in a broad marketing and communications role ideally with exposure to events management.
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisational skills as well as great attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure and to a high standard at all times.
- Experience of the energy sector or a membership organisation would be advantageous.
- A strong team work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the ‘apply for this role’ button.