We have partnered with IMCA to find a Marketing and Communications Specialist for their growing team
IMCA is a leading international trade association in the multibillion-dollar offshore oil, gas and renewable energy industries. IMCA represents the vast majority of offshore marine contractors and the associated supply chain, with around 800 members from over 60 countries. It is the gatekeeper to safety in an industry where a marginal difference has a substantial impact. To find out more, visit https://www.imca-int.com/about-imca/
In this multifaceted role, you will support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the delivery of their marketing, communications and events plan to raise their profile and their impact in the industry.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and communications plans and campaigns
- Manage the website and social media channels including the creation of engaging content
- Support a comprehensive events programme including venue identification and liaison, speaker, delegate and sponsor liaison, and on-site support
- Support the creation and production of marketing collateral, publications, conference materials and videos
- Support membership and internal communications across all platforms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in a broad marketing and communications role, ideally with exposure to events management
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisational skills as well as great attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure and to a high standard at all times
- A strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience of the energy sector or a membership organisation would be advantageous.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the ‘apply for this role’ button, or for further information, please contact Rachel Smith: email@example.com