An excellent opportunity to join a great membership organisation looking after trade associations.
We have partnered up with a dynamic and influential membership organisation at the heart of the financial and professional services industry. They promote the UK's position as a leading global financial centre, and their Member Insight Team play a crucial role in fostering strong partnerships and collaborations within the industry.
They are currently seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Member Development Executive. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a key point of contact and advocate for Member Insight Team, both internally and externally.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of industry partners, engaging them in various membership activities, events, and workstreams. This role offers exposure to senior stakeholders and an opportunity to work with key industry bodies and influencers.
As a Member Development Executive your key activities and responsibilities will include:
- Being a primary point of contact and advocate for Member Insight Team within and outside the organisation.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 30 industry partners, ensuring their active involvement in membership activities, events, and workstreams.
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Preparing preliminary events lists using CRM reports for effective event planning.
- Assisting the Commercial Director with the administration of key account plans and reports for the business and the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating team meetings both within the team and across departments as required.
- Experience in commercial development and relationship management.
- Proficiency in working with CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to summarise information effectively.
- Good Microsoft skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM software.
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV via the "Apply for this position" button.
For more information, please contact Alexandra Nchidwuor (Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org). This position closes on 16th October 2023.