An exciting opportunity to join British Holiday and Home Parks Association
Ellwood Atfield is delighted to share an excellent opportunity to join the British Holiday and Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) as their new Membership Manager.
The Membership Manager will take overall responsibility for membership engagement on a local and national level. They will oversee and manage the operation of the membership bodies branch network, providing support as required to volunteer officers.
- To act as the main point of contact for BH&HPA branch officers on all membership related matters
- To become a recognised point of contact for external stakeholders involved in the provision of membership services and support
- To attend regular branch meetings and other member-facing events throughout the UK, to ensure central office presence and support at a local and national level
- To contribute to the ongoing evaluation of membership support and service requirements
- To develop and implement strategies to ensure changing membership support and service requirements are met
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of BH&HPA’s Constitution and Articles of Association
- To develop the ongoing management of a web and social media communications strategy to ensure consistent and appropriate online presence and engagement
- To develop non-member engagement strategies to increase and improve the Association’s reputation and reach and grow its membership base
- To support the planning and execution of member events and participate in industry facing events.
- To travel nationally and (possibly internationally) to execute the requirements of the role
- To be generally informed on BH&HPA matters and work closely with colleagues to ensure a working knowledge of issues impacting the membership
- To keep the Director General informed of all matters pertinent to the Association's work including staffing, membership, lobby issues and contacts
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- A good understanding of social media
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work flexibly, under pressure, and to short deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish collaborative relationships
- Driving licence essential, to visit members and events in remote and rural locations
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV via the “Apply for this position” button.
For more information, please contact Caitlin (firstname.lastname@example.org). This position closes on Thursday 1st June at 5pm.