UK Finance is looking for a Policy Manager to work on a range of mortgage & personal finance issues
UK Finance is currently looking for a Policy Manager to work on a range of mortgage and personal finance policy issues. As part of a small policy team and reporting into the Mortgages Principle, you will assist the development of their policy work through research, analysis and providing guidance to members around all relevant market issues. This is a unique opportunity to work with over 150 mortgage lenders to help shape and influence mortgage policy development at a crucial time.
- Monitoring and horizon scanning political and legislative developments that may impact members
- Representing the views of members at meetings with relevant stakeholders including Government, FCA, PRA and other trade associations
- Preparing papers and presentations for key meetings, and representing the views of members in writing and responding to their queries
- Undertaking research on relevant topics, and working closely with other teams to ensure effective outputs
Key skills and experience requires
- Experience within policy development (ideally in financial services, the housing sector or other trade association) with the ability to take responsibility for specific areas of policy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong writing skills, and the ability to understand and interpret data
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply ASAP with your CV and cover letter as the closing date is 22nd October.