Are you ready to move to a better communications consultancy? We're looking for a talented Partner
Ellwood Atfield is delighted to lead the search for a new Partner - Communications and Reputation, for one of the leading global communications consultancy firms. When agency professionals come to EA looking to make a move in-house, they often stipulate they would only consider a move to another consultancy for one/two exceptional other firms. This is probably the No 1.
If you are looking for a change - whether that's a better client portfolio, more challenging and exciting communications work, a better financial package, incredibly talented colleagues and excellent development opportunities, you should consider this opportunity. Very few firms provide the strategic career-development spring-board opportunities this firm does by including their name on your CV.
This is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile global organisations, governments and individuals across the world, as well as in London. They advise the world's best-known brands.
As a partner you will provide inspirational leadership, motivating and enabling the team and clients to deliver award-winning, contemporary and progressive work. The area of their business focused on building and protecting the reputation of the UK corporate clients has seen rapid growth despite the challenges of the last few years, and they are now looking for an experienced leader to help take the offer to the next level. Their sustainability work presents considerable future opportunities and so experience of advising in this area would be strongly desirable. Their team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics and campaigning to work with sector leaders, challenger brands, NGOs and industry bodies.
- Setting the strategic direction for the business and the Communications and Reputation offer in particular, alongside your fellow Partners.
- Developing the team's point of view in the market, particularly on sustainability
- Senior client counsel and advice to clients across a variety of sectors, including healthcare, technology and financial services
- External visibility and making an impact on clients and in the market
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive corporate communications and reputation management experience, including experience of sustainability / ESG
- Confident adviser and comfortable leading major client accounts
- Lead in the development of creative communications strategies for diverse clients and issues, ensuring their successful delivery
- Proven experience of leading teams across high profile accounts
- Ambitious and enjoys working with smart, highly talented people in a growing consultancy
This is brilliant opportunity for someone who may have stepped out of consultancy in recent years and who is open to a return if it’s with one of the key players. Similarly, someone who is currently frustrated by their current consultancy – either because of a lack of scope to challenge and do more interesting work and/or because you deserve a better financial package. Maybe you simply need a change. If you’d like to hear more and to apply, please attach a copy of your CV for our consideration.