A leading membership body is seeking a policy adviser to join their dynamic, and welcoming team
This 12 month fixed term contract is an exciting opportunity to work across policy issues facing the insurance sector, specifically within health insurance. You will be providing key analysis to colleagues and working with other trade associations to help strategize in health insurance policy.
- Undertake detailed and complex analysis of health insurance related policy
- Help internal colleagues and external stakeholders understand what the policies mean and the implications for them
- Engaging closely with the membership, other key external stakeholders, and other trade associations when necessary
Key skills and experience required
- An evidence-based approach to policy making, decision making, and problem solving
- Experience of leading and analysing complex regulation issues
- Previous experience of working within policy, or public affairs is necessary
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
This is an exciting role which provides an excellent opportunity to utilise and develop your analytical expertise at a critical time for the organisation. They are looking for someone who is ideally able to start this position in February 2021.