Trade association representing financial services and professional services seeks new policy expert
Our client is a leading financial services and professional services membership body, who is seeking a policy expert to join on a 6 month FTC.
In this 6 month contract, the policy expert will be supporting the Head of Policy to work on policy planning and the organisation’s senior stakeholder engagement with government departments such as BEIS and the Treasury, as well members. You’ll work on a range of existing policy areas impacting on the wide variety of members. This includes work specifically on Brexit and also responding to the economic recovery as we continue to navigate through Covid19.
- To provide secretariat support on for committees
- Conduct research and produce literature reviews
- Provide briefings for senior colleagues ahead of high-level meetings
- To work with the broader corporate communications team, as well as the policy team to ensure collaboration within the company
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent academic credentials
- Exception written skills
- A strong understanding of the UK political framework
- An interest and understanding of financial markets, products, and public policy
The deadline for this role is Wednesday 7th April.