Opportunities to join the PLSA's policy team
We are working with the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association, the national association with a ninety-year history of helping pension professionals run better pension schemes.
These roles will contribute to the public policy work of the organisation, in a key area identified by the Director of Policy & Research. The successful applicant will promote a sustainable, long-term operating environment for members and influence the shape of government and regulatory policy.
- Support the development of policies
- Raise the PLSA’s profile on relevant issues with clear and persuasive views and policy positions
- Working closely with the PLSA’s policy governance committees and working groups, implement policies from the PLSA’s work programme
- Provide insight for the programme development for conferences and events
- Provide high quality support to the policy governance bodies to ensure that they understand the views of the pensions industry.
Key skills and experience required
- Proven experience of undertaking policy work in Government, a stakeholder body or political organisation
- Experience of developing policy documents etc.
- Ideally, an understand of the financial services policy market
- Understanding of working in a membership body
- Experience of working in a complex organisation and working across functions
For more information, or to apply for the Policy Adviser position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number AZ-1901-6327.