UK Finance is seeking a new policy manager, specialising in personal finances to join their team
UK Finance is a leading trade association, representing over 250 firms across the industry, to ensure a collective voice across financial services.
UK Finance are seeking a dynamic and engaging policy specialist to join their growing team personal banking team. Within this opportunity, you will be a specialist across access to banking, and protecting those most vulnerable with their personal finances.
- Engaging with key stakeholders, including the membership, the Treasury, other civil service departments, the FCA, and other stakeholders such as charities
- Identify other key Financial Wellbeing issues, to develop policy positions, and develop key communication strategies
- To support within the wider business, including internal stakeholders, press, media and the public affairs function
Key skills and experience required
- Experience within policy and/or public affairs
- Knowledge and understanding of regulation, legislation and the political environment within which financial services operates is key
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexibility to engage a variety of issues across personal finance