Exciting opportunity for a creative storyteller at one of the SE's largest housing association
Our client is one of London and the South East’s largest housing associations.
Our client is looking for a creative storyteller and newshound, who will work with the wider team to identify opportunities and develop plans to bring the story alive. The successful candidate will know how to maximise the stories and create integrated PR and communication plans for a variety or audiences, through a range of channels.
- Develop an integrated PR and communications plan which will engage a range of stakeholders including residents
- Create engaging and creative campaigns to promote events and community initiatives
- Draft quarterly newsletter for residents
- Lead on content plan for the organisation’s website and social media channels ensuring content is engaging at all times
- Support the delivery of community consultations and resident engagement activity.
Key skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple communications projects
- Creative writing skills and the ability to develop engaging copy which will connect with the reader
- Strong digital skills
- A keen eye for news and making the most out of a story.
For more information, or to apply for the PR and Communications Manager position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number AZ-2012-7642.