One of the UK's largest household name FMCG brands seeks PR Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s largest confectionary conglomerates, with a wide range of household name brands in their portfolio. They are hiring an Assistant PR Manager to join their small and busy Corporate Affairs team in London. You will work closely with the Senior PR Manager in the delivery of the corporate brand strategy, media engagement and digital communications.
- Responsible for the day to day project management of key global CSR programs
- Leading on social media activity for key brands.
- Provide support on insight led campaigns to effectively communicate their positions on sustainability issues
- Handling synergy between departments, particularly public affairs to ensure a joined-up approach across policy, advocacy stakeholder outreach, media and channel activity
- Provide support where needed in brand, retail and trade PR, and assist with managing external agency support to ensure projects are delivered on time and on brand.
- Content production over a variety of traditional and digital channels
Key skills and experience required
- Significant experience of managing successful PR campaigns, ideally within a large corporate business
- Digitally savvy, with a strong news sense and excellent media handling skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload whilst juggling a variety of projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to grasp complex information to deliver both clear and concise advice and an effective PR strategy
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply quoting the reference number AB-1911-7066