Exciting opportunity to join an award winning PR team as a PR Manager
Ellwood Atfield is pleased to have partnered with a leading price comparison business who are seeking PR Manager to lead on their engagement within the Telecoms market.
The PR Manager will be reporting directly into the CMO and working alongside the rest of the marketing team across EMEA. You will be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced team, with fantastic opportunity to progress and grown within your career.
The PR Manager with be reporting into the Director of Communications, and working closet alongside another PR Manager. They will be working within an awards winning PR team , influencing the telecoms industry and empowering consumers to have better control and oversight of their household bills.
- Setting the PR strategy to deliver high profile and effective PR programmes
- Plan and deliver effective campaigns and ensuring successful media coverage
- Liasing with the government affairs and regulatory teams to provide support for their public affairs programemes
- Working with the press office and providing a first class press office
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent academic credentials with a 1st class or 2:1 degree, or equivalent
- Exception writing and editing skill
- A strong understanding of the UK media, and a proven record of securing national media coverage
- The ability to be ambitious, driven and dynamic
- Skilled at working with and managing a communications agency