Interim PR Manager to work at a leading Insurance group for immediate start
Our client is looking for an Interim PR Manager to join their team on a 6 month FTC with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Communications Director, the post-holder will sit on the leadership team and be responsible for heading up the press office, dealing with a large volume of reactive enquiries. More broadly, the post-holder will be responsible for external communications, stakeholder engagement, creative content, thought-leadership and brand building, with a focus on reputation management.
Key skills and experience required
- Insurance sector experience is essential
- Expertise in media, brand and reputation management
- Ability to navigate the FS/trade press network
- Experience in leading the delivery of external communications within a complex corporate environment
- Expertise in external communications issues and crisis management
- Experience of using leadership and relationship building skills to effectively engage with various stakeholders and media to positively influence brand and corporate reputation
For more information, or to apply for the PR Manager position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Please only apply if you are immediately available with experience of working in the insurance sector.