Exciting, varied and challenging in-house role at a global travel firm.
Our client is a world renowned travel organisation based in London. They alooking to hire a Press Officer to join their experienced Corporate Communincations team. You will report to the Head of Media Relations and be required to support in te development and delivery of a coordinated media relations strategy to create and maintain positive media awareness of the brand, service and employees. This is a hugely varied role and includes wider corporate communications responsibilitiy including proactive consumer commmunications planning.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of individual media plans in support of the overll agreed strategy, positioningthe brand in key UK and international media
- Act as one of a team of spokespeople for teh company both proactively and reactively in response to media enquiries and issues
- Write high quality press materials tailored to individual media and markets that include press releases, plans, Q&A and briefing documents
- Assist in the development and delivery of communications plans, including briefings and Q&As, for issues abd crises situations ensuring a consistent response
Key skills and experience required
- Exprience in PR and media relations roles in agency and/or in-house environments
- Strong knowledge of the UK media landscape
- Creative, flexible and outgoing personality with a strong sense of responsibility, commitment and drive
- Experience of leveraging campaign activity via social media channel
This role has arisen due to a team member relocating and they have experienced little turnover in the team due to promotions and internal development opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone from an agency background who is looking to move in-house to join an experienced, fast-paced and high performing team.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.