Exciting opportunity for a media or communications professional!
Ellwood Atfield is delighted to share an excellent opportunity to join a busy press office within the communications team of a membership association that represents one of the most high-profile sectors of the UK economy.
This is an exciting opening for an enthusiastic and talented media relations or communication professional to join a dynamic team to deliver high quality media coverage for the organisation and its membership.
- Responding to media enquiries and writing, clearing, and issuing statements and press releases.
- Generating and creating proactive story ideas for articles and opinion pieces.
- Maintaining relationships with journalists, members, and stakeholders.
- Briefing and preparing colleagues for media interviews and advising on communications issues.
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent oral and written skills with the attention to key details.
- Experience working in a press office or similar busy news environment.
- Strong track record of working and building relationships with the media.
- Ability to understand complex issues and translating it into engaging and effective communications.
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV via the “Apply for this position” button.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Kwan (Rebecca@ellwoodatfield.com). This position closes on Thursday 16th March 2023 at 11:55pm.