A leading organisation in the transport and trade industry seeks Regional Communications Manager
Our client is a leading organisation in the transport and trade industry. As Regional Communications Manager, you will manage regional communications and marketing in order to maximise the organisation’s reputation and influence and deliver effective customer and employee engagement.
- Media management and press relations for the Region, and other non-Group communications as required
- Coordinate with Group and other communications team colleagues on media monitoring and analytics management.
- Project management and organisation of external communications events/initiatives.
- Responsible for regional social media management (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Management of external website management for regional content.
- Support regional Crisis Communications planning and intranet management.
- Marketing lead for all regional marketing activity, coordinating with Group counterpart as required.
- Effective handling of incoming media enquiries and external communications related to incidents/crisis situations.
- Coordinate with group events calendar management to support effective corporate communications planning.
Key skills and experience required
- Able to analyse understand complex external and internal business issues.
- Strong written skills and able to prepare copy for publications, press releases, marketing collateral and other media.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to work across a flat structure
- Effective team player and able to work with both external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Background and experience in public relations/stakeholder engagement/media management/marketing.
- Experience of working in large, regionally diverse business or organisation.
Please note that there is regional travel involved in this role. Energy, utilities or infrastructure industry knowledge or background is preferable but not essential.
Please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.