Regulatory and Government Affairs opportunity for FTSE-100 business
We are working with a FTSE-100 consumer credit company to recruit a new Regulatory and Government Affairs Executive. Based in London, the post holder will be accountable to the Head of Government Affairs.
The post holder will be responsible for providing regulatory insight and analysis on policy changes that may affect the business, as well as assist with the formulation and execution of Government Affairs strategic activity in the UK and EMEA.
- Ability to undertake detailed reviews of new policy and legislative developments, identifying areas of significant interest
- Drafting briefing materials for a variety of audiences within the business
- Excellent drafting skills for a variety of documents
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the UK and EU regulatory system impacting the business
- Representing the business to external audiences of policy makers and legislators.
Key skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience of regulatory/government affairs advice for a regulated business
- Ability to distil complex information and communicate confidently with a variety of audiences
- Good knowledge of the EU and UK institutional policy making process
- An understanding of the key regulated provisions, ideally from experience of working with the FCA, ICO and CMA.
For more information, or to apply for the Regulatory and Government Affairs Executive position, please forward a copy of your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting the reference number AZ-1904-6552.