FTSE 250 seeks Senior Communications Manager for Cheltenham
Our client, a FTSE 250 technology business, is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join their Regulated Services team in Cheltenham. This person will play a key role in telling their story both internally and externally, communicating the business transformation and protecting their reputation. This person will need to be able to navigate a complex matrix organisation and influence at a senior level.
- Develop and deliver the communications plan for their Regulated Services department
- Helping to develop and shape the story of the company's transformation to drive the reset of their reputation
- Establish an effective relationship with the Department Head and provide communications advice and consultancy to them and the leadership team including advice on communication priorities, tailoring of key messages from Group/Division for deployment across the department
- Identify, source and develop stories and case studies to feed a sustainable pipeline of great content for a variety of uses including syndication across Group, Divisional and local channels to act as positive reinforcement and proof points of the company’s purpose and new ways of working
- Work closely with Marketing, the Group Corporate Affairs team and Divisional Communications Director to ensure media, marketing campaigns and internal communications are aligned
- Working on the co-ordination and preparation of key messages/materials for external stakeholders including client reporting
- Establish and maintain relationships with other parts of the wider Communications Community to ensure that Group-wide initiatives are built into strategy and delivered in a consistent and aligned way
Skills and experience required
- Substantial communications experience of working in a corporate communications environment, ideally within the professional or financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of communications strategy, channels and effective deployment to support business strategy and manage reputational risk.
- Substantial experience of corporate communications, communications to support culture change, digital communications and business strategy.
- Digitally astute to champion and inspire with digital channels.
- Able to use influence effectively with senior stakeholders.
- PC skills including O365, Yammer, Teams, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to be this FTSE business’s new Senior Communications Manager please apply quoting the reference MD