Senior Corporate Affairs Manager to lead on colleague communications in the housing sector
Title Senior Corporate Affairs Manager, Colleague Communications
I am working with an organisation in the housing sector to recruit a Senior Corporate Affairs Manager, to lead on colleague communications. This role lies at the heart of organisational performance, so they are looking for an exceptional individual to lead a team to deliver a creative and dynamic colleague communication and engagement programme. This is a high profile and internally celebrated programme of activity, in which you will be working closely with the public affairs and communication team to engage colleagues internally on cutting-edge issues, such as housing affordability and climate change.
This is an opportunity to work with the organisations senior leaders to engage colleagues and build an understanding of, and commitment to, the organisation. As a member of the Corporate Affairs Senior Leadership Team, the role holder will help determine the overall strategy and direction for the function, and create an environment which will support the team to thrive.
- Work with executive team and senior leaders to provide a strong narrative about the organisation, where it’s come from and where it’s going
- Engage colleagues on organisational and strategic priorities using multi-channel communications campaigns which influence the attitudes and behaviours of colleagues through creative content.
- Produce creative content, from video to messaging to infographics, so that colleagues understand, engage with, and support the work of our organisation.
- Form a thorough knowledge of the organisation, including its data and examples. Actively oversee high-profile and sensitive subjects.
- Continuously improve the reach of internal communications channels
Key skills required
- Proven experience in developing and implementing internal communications strategy, and feed this into the wider business strategy
- Proven experience engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in communicating high-profile issues externally, translating comlex information into engaging content
- Experience in creating digital content such as video
- Events management experience
The closing date for applications is Thursday 16th September.
If this role looks of interest please apply using the link, quoting the reference FG-2109-7941.