An exciting digital engagement opportunity for an armed forces charity
Ellwood Atfield have partnered with a charity dedicated to supporting veterans, serving officers and their families. Having recently established a new digital structure in their team, the organisation is now looking to bring in a Senior Digital Engagement Officer to focus on focus on developing exceptional content and engagement strategies.
This is a new opportunity within the team as they look to take a digital-first approach to their communications strategy. This role is aimed at maximising impact across, handling research and reporting across these areas to identify the best streams to enhance their engagement. The candidate should be comfortable taking ownership of digital reporting and identifying campaign improvements from a digital and analytical perspective.
- Using Google Analytics and digital tools to provide social media platform reporting
- Copywriting and creating effective online engagement content (including visual content)
- Work closely with Marketing and Branding teams to design and implement digital content, campaigns and communications, driving for growth
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing paid campaigns, identifying improvements to enhance engagement
- Researching and understanding the most effective channels and approaches to maximise impact
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a digitally-focused communications or engagement position
- Experience developing and rolling out effective digital content across multiple channels
- Experience supporting and delivering campaigns and identifying new initiatives digitally
Please apply via our website or contact email@example.com for further information