Leading snacking company pladis seeks Senior Global Media Relations Manager to join team
We are delighted to be working with pladis Global to hire a Senior Global Media Relations Manager. Pladis are one of the world's leading snacking companies. Their founding families believed biscuits and chocolates could bring moments of happiness to the world and their ideas have stood the test of time.
Reporting into the Director of Corporate Communications, this role is responsible for corporate communications across the board, from managing media and press, to leadership profiling, to actively promoting pladis’ successes and new initiatives. This is a global role, so there is a focus on identifying and sharing news stories that will raise the profile of pladis across our key markets through a variety of different media channels.
- Develop and implement PR and communication strategies to raise awareness and bolster the reputation of pladis externally across their key markets.
- Responsible for curating and maintaining global messaging and proof points for media and external communications, and shaping campaigns to enhance the cultural relevance of the pladis brand and the consumer facing brands in the media.
- Responsible for all media relations including cultivating and managing relationships with media reps across key regions. Also responsible for overseeing all communications to the media including preparing press articles, press kits,, organising press trips and other content initiatives.
- Day-to-day management of corporate communications agency support in relevant markets.
- Lead on crisis comms, issues management and brand reputation activities.
Key skills and experience required
- Experience of PR, media relations and corporate communications, working with and for FMCG brands.
- Experience in general media management (national & regional); proactive and reactive; and understanding of the UK news/media agenda.
- A track record in the development and implementation of integrated media campaigns to support business objectives.
- Credibility and skills to develop relationships with key internal stakeholders, senior leadership, journalists, and commentators.
For more information or to apply for the role, please apply below or email email@example.com