An exciting, broad external affairs role with NHS Confederation
The NHS Confederation is the membership organisation that brings together, supports and speaks for the whole healthcare system in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Working together, The NHS Confederation are uniquely placed to bring together, support and speak for leaders and organisations across the sector.
NHS Confederation is currently looking for a media relations professional to join as Senior Media and External Affairs Officer. This is a highly strategic position in the team, engaging with a variety of stakeholders from health leaders to government and national policy makers. No day is ever the same when representing the NHS!
- Draft media statement, press releases and other materials
- Liaise with journalists
- Support the NHS Confederation with their engagement with the media
- Play a key role in evaluating our media coverage
- Develop content for our social medial channels
- Must have experience as a media relations professional and a great nose for a story
- Offer fresh and exciting new ideas, valuable media relationships and are looking for your next challenge
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and want to advance your career in media relations, press and public affairs campaigning and broader communications