12 month FTC to work at GamCare
GamCare is an independent charity that is a leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone harmed by gambling in Great Britain. They offer a wide range of support, including treatment and education programmes for those affected by gambling harms. As part of a recently launched project, GamCare plans to expand the National Gambling Helpline and treatment services in a way that offers a range of support.
As part of this project, the organisation is looking for a Senior Partnerships and Communications Manager for a 12 month FTC, who will project manage partnerships with external providers and engage with other key stakeholders to market the programme, ensuring the support and tools are promoted as much as possible to stakeholders within the education, treatment space and the general public with the aim of reducing gambling harm in our society.
Reporting to the Director of Policy and Communications with a dotted line to the Development Director. The Senior Partnership and Communications Manager will be responsible for leading the partnership programs and developing marketing strategy and delivery plans with key KPI’s to monitor and track success.
- Devise a stakeholder map and network for this project alongside the program manager
- Develop a marketing strategy and delivery plans that achieve set KPI’s
- Provide expertise on the programme and activities, both internally and externally
- Support the Director of Policy and Communications by ensuring that this programme is fully integrated into GamCare’s communications strategy and plans, the content and impact measurement produced is consistent and timely.
- Support the Development Director by ensuring that our support offer is expanded as part of this programme of work
- Develop marketing plans with associated budget for the programme that work with and through partners, GamCare’s corporate channels and delivery bespoke marketing materials for the programme
Skills and experience:
- Past experience in setting up complex projects or programmes, including in relation to planning and stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement and partner management through a variety of methods and channels
- A proven track record of writing marketing strategies for services or products in the health or social care field
- Experience in writing reports, and delivering presentations, for a range of audiences
- Ability to work with and through partners to deliver core KPIs
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the link and submit your CV.
Closing date 2nd November 2020, interviews and shortlisting is due to commence imminently, please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this opportunity.