A leading non-profit organisation is seeking a new Senior Policy Manager to join their team.
This organisation specialises in policy around climate and the environment. They work with over 300 organisations worldwide to promote the reduction of global emissions.
This opportunity is focusing specifically on electrical vehicles, and leading on their project to work with a variety of companies to promote the move to electrical vehicles within their organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with excellent policy experience, who has a passion for working within, and changing, climate change.
- Developing policy for the organisation’s electrical vehicle campaign
- Leading on policy implementation across the UK, but also across Europe. This includes working closely with organisations across Brussels, and monitoring political events across Europe
- Developing strong relationships with key external stakeholders, particularly across Government and Parliamentarians
- Working closely with the Head of the team, Communications team and members
Key skills and experience required
- Experience within building and developing policy strategies
- Experience of working in climate, specifically electric vehicle, policy is desired, but a keen interest is necessary
- A flexible approach to working with a range of stakeholders, including government and members