One of the UK's largest news publishers seeks Senior Press Officer
Our client is one of the UK’s largest news publishers, with the most recognisable newsbrands in their portfolio. They are hiring a Senior PR Officer who will play a vital role in the delivery of PR across the group. You will be a creative and energetic professional with experience of independently handling press office queries and managing your own media campaigns.
- Support the Communications Manager in handling the Group’s communications for National and Regional titles
- Monitor media and circulate coverage to internal stakeholders
- Independently handle press office queries in a timely manner
- Work closely with key spokespeople on interviews and events and to assist with training when needed
- Work with the wider team on marketing campaigns.
Key skills and experience required
- Significant experience of managing successful PR campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in PR with experience ideally with consumer or B2B
- Demonstrable experience in communications, dealing with senior internal stakeholders
- Ability to grasp complex information to deliver both clear and concise advise and an effective PR strategy
- Proactive can-do attitude.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply quoting the reference number BH-1910-6965.