Professional services organisation seeks Press Officer to join their busy press office.
My client is a leading professional services organisation which designs buildings, and structures globally. They are pinnacle in the built environment space having built a number highly recognisable buildings across the UK. They are increasingly focused on sustainability and are leaders on this within the built environment space.
They are seeking a Press Officer to join on a 12 month FTC, to support their well established communications team. You will be key delivering proactive media coverage, supporting PR campaigns, and dealing with enquiries from journalists.
- Driving proactive media outreach build and protect their reputation by supporting coverage on major projects and thought leadership
- Advising the wider team and internal stakeholders on media relations
- Developing content for impactful press releases, media pitches, quotes etc
- Daily media monitoring
- Working with the PR agency
Key skills and experience required
- Proven experience in a busy press office
- Ability to identify and act on exciting potential stories
- Confident building relations with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written skills
- An interested in the infrastructure/transport/energy sector is key