Leading health and social care regulator is looking to expand their public affairs team
Our client, a leading regulator operating in the health and social care sector is looking to expand their public affairs team through the recruitment of a Senior Stakeholder Engagement Officer on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The organisations goal is to ensure a safe and high level of fitness to practice is maintained across the health and social care sector. In early 2020, the organisation is set to launch its new five-year strategy making this an exciting time to join the organisation.
Sitting as part of the wider public affairs and stakeholder engagement team, the Senior Stakeholder Engagement Officer’s role will be to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across England and the Devolved Nations to raise the organisations profile in order to secure key policy wins. This opportunity will see you work closely with Director Leads for the Devolved nations as well as colleagues within the public affairs and stakeholder engagement team
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the Devolved Nations enabling the organisation to secure key policy wins
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including country directors to help facilitate stakeholder engagement
- Successfully map out key stakeholders and target audiences, tailoring your approach in order to successfully engage and raise the organisations profile
- Monitor political intelligence across the United Kingdom and Devolved Nations and assess its impact on the health and social care sector
- Proactively identify opportunities where the organisations profile and key business aims can be raised amongst key stakeholder bases.
Key skills and experience required
- A strong understanding of the UK and Devolved Nations political landscape and parliamentary procedure
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of the health and social care sector is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to find out more information or to apply for the position of Senior Stakeholder Engagement Officer, please apply through the ‘apply for this position’ button.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 9th January 2020.