UK Finance are seeking a new Sustainability Manager to join their team.
UK Finance is the collective voice for the banking and finance industry. Representing more than 250 firms across the industry, they act to enhance competitiveness, support customers and facilitate innovation.
With 2020 being a significant year in the Green Finance calendar due to COP-26 taking place, UK Finance are seeking someone to influence policy around climate risk and green finance, as well as other areas in sustainability including the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including the membership, internal team members, Whitehall, and regulators on sustainability policy
- Lead on development and delivery on key thought pieces around sustainability
- Support within the wider business, including press, broadcast media and the public affairs function to ensure effective advocacy
Key skills and experience required
- An in-depth, experience and knowledge within climate risk and green finance strategy.
- An appreciation of the UK’s preparation and policy positioning for COP26.
- A good understanding of political and regulatory issues affecting sustainability in the UK
- Previous experience within financial services
For more information and to apply:
This search is being led by Tom Ewen and supported by Catherine Almond. For an initial conversation please contact Catherine Almond on the contact details highlighted above. To apply for this role, please click on the “Apply for this role” button and submit your CV via the online application.