Investment membership body seeks Sustainable Finance Policy Manager
Our client is a membership organisation for the European investment community to collaborate on climate change. They are looking for a Sustainable Finance Policy Manager to lead on policy recommendations and engagement across their portfolios.
- Shaping regulatory developments, engaging with members and policy makers
- Engaging effectively in the development and negotiation of EU and UK sustainable finance instruments
- Supporting investors navigating and implementing the sustainable regulatory landscape
- Facilitating investor discussion and providing advice on emerging divergences between UK and UK regulation
- Coordinating and capturing investor feedback on the application of new policies
Key skills and attributes
- Extensive experience of working withing public policy or sustainable investment role
- Ideally have experience of climate finance or ESG issues
- Good knowledge of EU policy making
- Experience of disseminating regulatory information
- Have the gravitas and diplomacy to influence both internal and external stakeholders
If you would like to join this organisation to be their new Sustainable Finance Policy Manager, please apply with your CV attached.