We are looking for a confident Team Assistant
Please note; previous experience within the recruitment industry is essential.
We are looking for a Team Assistant on a 3-6 month contract with the potential of going permanent.
This role will suit someone with a confident attitude, a high degree of flexibility and the ability to hit the ground running.
This job will primarily be based remotely but it would be beneficial if you are within a 1.5 hour commute from London Victoria so that you are able to take part in team activities/socials etc.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Document formatting including shortlists, CVs, credentials, job descriptions
- First line IT support, liaising with IT supplier on behalf of colleagues
- Answering our mainline
- Managing our general enquiries mailbox
- Providing holiday cover
- Posting jobs adverts
- Liaising with various support suppliers i.e. IT
- Database admin
- Ordering stationery/supplies
- Be responsible for company zoom meetings i.e. booking in, setting up zoom links
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be necessary
- c. 1 year experience working within the recruitment industry preferably for an SME
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and power point
- Good knowledge of basic IT support
Please apply via the apply button