Hugely successful PE firm seeks a confident and well-rounded communications professional
Ellwood Atfield has partnered with a leading private equity to help recruit a VP Communications to join their small team in London.
You will be required to work with the Head of External Communications & Marketing and help across the board on media relations; crisis communications and marketing.
• Develop and implement a communications and marketing plan for the business including media relations, thought leadership and digital
• Support the Head of External Communications & Marketing on media relations both for a range of company portfolios as well as other strategic or tactical efforts.
• Ad hoc duties and projects may also arise from time to time, and as the role and business develops.
Key skills and experience required
• Degree qualified, ideally with post degree qualification in marketing related field or equivalent
• Significant experience as a Communications/PR manager in a financial services environment, ideally alternative asset management, investment banking or private equity
• Extensive communications and/or media relations experience
• Marketing management, branding and strategic planning experience
• Proactive and positive approach to problem solving and tackling unfamiliar issues
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities
This hire will be key in supporting the growth of the firm and will offer you challenging and rewarding career opportunities. If you would ike a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to get in touch.