We need to hire an Interim Executive Assistant to support the Leadership Practice of our innovative and growing boutique recruitment firm based in Westminster. With a team of 28 Consultants and support staff across two offices, we specialise in the recruitment of PR, Communications and Public Affairs professionals for corporates, associations and NFPs across a vast array of industry sectors.
This is a new role to support the business leaders through a period of business growth, which has seen the consultancy grow by 30% in the past two years, and with ambitious growth plans ahead. Predominantly responsible for supporting the Leadership Practice which consists of 5 Directors & Associate Directors. You will assist with diary management, meeting arrangements, production of client-facing marketing & sales collateral and database management. This role will suit someone with a confident attitude, a high degree of flexibility and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and interviews
- Reminding the Directors of important tasks and deadlines
- Formatting documents, binding, typing, compiling and preparing reports, credentials documents and correspondence with clients and candidates
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Collating and filing expenses
- Assisting with the collation of management and board meeting documents
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Directors, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit.
- Proven experience of working as a PA or EA within a recruitment environment
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn CRM systems
- An unshakably positive attitude towards achieving the highest standards of service; every person you liaise with is a customer or a potential customer to the Directors
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com